Tuesday, June 27, 2006

Thai girls and ending it


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting



Why haven't I left her? Thats the question I've been asking myself off and on for the better part of two years. The relationship I've found myself in almost by accident has proved impossible to shake off.
If i where living back in the UK it would be long gone but events have always conspired to keep me in this strange, unfullfilling coupling with an ex bargirl. But not for much longer.
We both no it's going nowhere, I have zero intention of moving to the UK to play happy families. And have no interest in marriage at the moment. She on the other hand feels these things are needed and I suppose to her they are important. But I have always made it clear that I was uninterested in that kind of life.

Still she will not let it go. the arguments something fierce. And every time, I'm thinking to myself - thats it, payday comes and I'm off. Gone. Like the wind. Of course when payday comes around all is sweet and the arguments a thing of the past, long forgotten. It amazes me how the fights can be that bad yet not two hours later its a thing of the past. Is it a Thai thing?

There has to be a way to leave. I've heard the stories. If you go you need to GO. As in Leave the country. But really I can't be arsed with that. Though it will play a part to some degree.

I have hatched a somewhat intricate plot to extract myself. My Visa is not long expired and I'm currently facing the possibility of monthly visa runs to Cambodia. Not exactly something to look forward to. Therefore Its time to get a new Visa.

Penang which from here on in I will refer to as the UK.

I'm off to UK(Penang) for three months(2 days) where i'll work hard(get visa) to save money(to stay in Thailand) and come back and buy car/house whatever.(get pissed/enjoy life.)

I think three months should be enough time for her to retract her claws and latch onto someone else, who can be a far better BF/Husband than I could.

Don't get me wrong, shes a nice girl and maybe if id met her after I'd been here 5 years I could settle down. I will miss her I'm certain of it. But sometimes it just has to end.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home