Saturday, July 01, 2006

Renting in Thailand

Buying for me, just isn't feasible. Oh, believe me I'd love a little 2/3 bed bungalow with its own pool. But the way my earnings are set up, and my inability to save the pennies, for the moment put it out of reach.
So for practically all my time in Thailand I’ve been renting studios. And I've come to the conclusion studio's suck. They are just nasty, a whole house condensed into a 30/40sqm room.
I blame living in a studio for my failed relationship, its just too cramped, when you want time alone, there’s the toilet. Fuck that.
Right now, I'm scouring the Internet searching for either a 1 Bedroom condo, or 2 bed house. Pool access and ADSL a must. I'll be moving in later this month after making my escape visa trip to Penang.
I can't wait, it's sad that I'm excited about having a room to sleep in and a room to work in.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hello. Excuse me just a question. I heard talking about Thailand here. I'm about going on holiday to Asia. I would like some info on Pattaya in Thailand. I would know if It's a good place to go with family or should I choose another place? Thank You so much.

5:11 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Hi Meister

Many thanks for this excellent blog.

I see that you have not posted for a while. Are you still based in the Land of Smiles?

I would love to know more about your your line of work. To base myself in Thailand and make a living has long been an ambition of mine. Can you elaborate?

All the Best.

3:45 PM  
Blogger Meister said...

I sell my bottom on Jomtien beach. 500b a pop.

1:06 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home